This is our journal as we go through the 49 days (step-by-step) from decision to in-vitro fertilization. Scheduling, details, feelings, thoughts; all are recorded here. It is an amazing process, and we felt it vital to chronicle it.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

What To Expect

I thought I would add a quick note about the upcoming tests for success. It is already a tough week with the anticipation of the results being either one way or another. Kristina and I can both feel the stress of it.
 
I mention this because we want to ask for a bit of time to announce the results one way or the other. Please don’t interpret our silence on the subject to mean an answer either way. So, if you are on our Facebook pages, please send private messages if you are curious rather than posting the question in our timelines.
 
We promise to announce appropriately, but we want to be absolutely certain and have all risks known and minimized before going public. Of course at this point, it is still about a week away before we even get our first hint; plus, it will be about another week for total confirmation.
 
Thanks for being patient and feel free to continue keeping us in your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

  1. I know that you both have tons of people in your corner, but i am still so sorry that i didn't know about any of this. I got too sad and just shut myself off - which is never really a good plan. I'm going to go back and check older blogs and then will just wait and pray with you.

    ReplyDelete